It’s a lightweight tool with tablet pressure support, and provides basic functions such as selection, layers, filters.
The software uses an original graphic toollkit called Mlib. It’s extremely lightweight.
* Extremely fast and frugal on system resources.
* Optimized user interface designed for efficient painting and drawing workflow.
* Support for 16-bit color images with transparency (RGBA)
* Automatic brush size adjustment that’s dependent on tablet pen pressure.
* Many artistic filters.
* Good range of selection tools.
* Support for many third-party image formats including PSD, PNG, JPG and more.