TinyEMU is a system emulator for the RISC-V architecture. Its purpose is to be small and simple while being complete.
RISC-V system emulator supporting the RV128IMAFDQC base ISA (user level ISA version 2.2, priviledged architecture version 1.10) including:
* 32/64/128 bit integer registers
* 32/64/128 bit floating point instructions (using the SoftFP Library)
* Compressed instructions
* Dynamic XLEN change
* VirtIO console, network, block device, input and 9P filesystem
* Graphical display with SDL
* JSON configuration file
* Remote HTTP block device and filesystem
* Small code, easy to modify, few external dependancies.