SuiteSparse is a suite of sparse matrix algorithms, including:
* GraphBLAS: graph algorithms in the language of linear algebra
* Mongoose: graph partitioning
* ssget: MATLAB and Java interface to the SuiteSparse Matrix Collection
* UMFPACK: multifrontal LU factorization. Appears as LU and x=A\b in MATLAB.
* CHOLMOD: supernodal Cholesky. Appears as CHOL and x=A\b in MATLAB. Now with CUDA acceleration, in collaboration with NVIDIA.
* SPQR: multifrontal QR. Appears as QR and x=A\b in MATLAB, with CUDA acceleration.
* KLU and BTF: sparse LU factorization, well-suited for circuit simulation.
* Ordering methods (AMD, CAMD, COLAMD, and CCOLAMD). AMD and COLAMD appear in MATLAB.
* CSparse and CXSparse: a concise sparse Cholesky factorization package for my SIAM book.
* spqr_rank: a MATLAB package for reliable sparse rank detection, null set bases, pseudoinverse solutions, and basic solutions.
* Factorize: an object-oriented solver for MATLAB (a reusable backslash).
* SSMULT and SFMULT: sparse matrix multiplication. Appears as the built-in C=A*B operator in MATLAB.
* ... and many other packages.