Sequitur is a BeOS-native MIDI sequencer with a MIDI processing add-on architecture. It allows you to record, compose, store, and play back music from your computer. Sequitur is designed for people who like to tinker with their music. It facilitates rapid, dynamic, and radical processing of your performance.
* An add-on architecture for processing MIDI and performing MIDI effects. Change a track's velocity, apply echo, add chorus, change its key signature, etc.
* MIDI processing is integrated with editing: Paint with echo effects, paint chords in key, etc.
* Easily rearrange songs with familiar phrase operations.
* Customize your interface with skinning.
* Achieve special effects with tool properties: Turn on gradual delete and slowly rub out MIDI events.
* Record, edit, and playback note, program change, control change, and pitch bend MIDI data.
* Read and write standard MIDI files.