QuickRes is an application for editing BeOS resource files. It allows direct editing of data in standard binary resources (BResources), attributes, and a new resource source file format.
* Save and load files in both binary (.rsrc) and source (.rdef) format.
* A new resource definition format that natively understands common Be data types, including BMessage.
* Edit both attributes and resources.
* In-place viewing and editing of resource data, as well as full-window editors.
* Add-on architecture for resource editors (a toolkit for implementing your own add-ons is included).
Currently includes editors for:
* Raw data (hex editor)
* Integers and floating point numbers
* Application flags