A cross-platform graphical disk usage utility
QDirStat is a graphical application to show where your disk space has gone and to help you clean it up. QDirStat is the Qt-only port of the old Qt3/KDE3-based KDirStat now based on the latest Qt5. It runs on every X11-based desktop on Linux, BSD, and other Unix-like systems. QDirStat has a number of new features compared to KDirStat: * Multi-selection in both the tree and the treemap.
* Unlimited number of user-defined cleanup actions.
* Properly show errors of cleanup actions.
* File categories and their treemap color are now configurable.
* Exclude rules for directories are easily configurable.
* Cross-Platform; independent on KDE or any other specific toolkit.