The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent for decentralized peer-to-peer file sharing.
Some of qBittorrent's main features:
* No Ads
* Well-integrated and extensible search engine
* Many Bittorrent extensions supported (Magnet links, DHT, PEX, LSD, Private torrents, encrypted connections
* Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
* Sequential downloading (download in order)
* Bandwidth scheduler
* Torrent creation tool
* IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
* UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.