An open-source cross-platform port of the Japanese platformer using SDL.It is also called "Shobon no Action," "Neko Mario," "Cat Mario," or "Cat MeOUCHio".
* When you are playing this game, there is a possibility that you will develop trust issues towards game developers.
* There is also a possibility of getting stressed out over playing this game.
If any problems are caused by this game, the developers take no resposibility.
* If you want to distribute this game to a large amount of people, please inform the developers so that they can seek appropriate shelter.
* After you've played this game, give it to someone else who's never played it before. Then laugh.
* The game's text is entirely in Japanese, but you do not need to understand the Japanese language in order to play.
* Left, Right - Move
* Down - Enter warp pipe
* Z, Up, Semicolon - Jump
* Space - Double-speed
* Escape - Exit
* F1 - Return to title screen
* 1-9 at the title screen - Select level
* 0 at the title screen - Dungeon of curiosity (there might be... bugs :P)