Medo is a modern video editor with customisable OpenGL GLSL plugin based effects.
There are many bundled media effects, including:
- Colour grading effects (saturation, exposure, temperature etc.)
- Colour correction curves and white balance
- Support for Adobe LUT (Look Up Tables)
- Create masks and keyframes
- Several transitions
- Several special effects (blur, night vision, Chroma Key etc.)
- Spatial tools to transform media (scale, rotate, position, crop)
- Multiple text effects, including 3D extruded fonts
- Audio effects (20 band equaliser, fade, IIR Filter)
Medo can edit UHD 4K videos, export to any Haiku supported codec, is optimised for many CPU-core systems, and has low system resource requirements.
An SDK allows 3rd party developers to create addons and plugins.
Changelog for Beta1-4.2
- preview of media source
- tag media sources
- show clip trim/not visible markers
- Srgb/Linear/Gamma plugin (video)
- IIR Filter (audio)
- Multi chroma key (video)
- fixed multiple ffmpeg related crashes
- fixed audio resampler issues when seeking
- fixed zoom issues (use Z key for quick zoom)
- miscellanous bug fixes