ZX Spectrum and derivative machines emulator with the following features:
* Accurate 16K, 48K (including the NTSC variant), 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
* Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512" (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
* Runs at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on.
* Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
* Sound (using SDL).
* Kempston joystick emulation.
* Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
* Support for the RZX input recording file format, including 'competition mode'.
* Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface 1, +D, DISCiPLE, Beta 128, Opus Discovery, Kempston mouse, Fuller audio box, SpecDrum, Spectrum +3e, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.
* Emulation of the Spectranet and SpeccyBoot interfaces.