This new viewer relies on the DjVulibre library and the Qt toolkit.
- entirely based on the public djvulibre api.
- entirely written in portable Qt4/Qt5.
- works natively under Unix/X11, MS Windows, and MacOS X.
- continuous scrolling of pages
- side-by-side display of pages
- ability to specify a url to the djview command
- all plugin and cgi options available from the command line
- all silly annotations implemented
- display thumbnails as a grid
- display outlines
- page names supported (see djvused command set-page-title)
- metadata dialog (see djvused command set-meta)
- implemented as reusable Qt widgets