* Multi-architectures: Arm, Arm64 (Armv8), Mips, PowerPC, Sparc, SystemZ, XCore & X86 (include X86_64) (details).
* Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
* Provide details on disassembled instruction (called “decomposer” by some others).
* Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written.
* Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Perl, Python, Ruby, C#, NodeJS, Java, GO, C++, OCaml, Lua, Rust, Delphi, Free Pascall & Vala available.
* Native support for Windows & *nix (with Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Linux, *BSD & Solaris confirmed).
* Thread-safe by design.
* Special support for embedding into firmware or OS kernel.
* High performance & suitable for malware analysis (capable of handling various X86 malware tricks).