Linux Emulator that runs WINE (source files)
Boxedwine is an emulator that runs Windows applications. It achieves this by running an unmodified 32-bit version of Wine, and emulating the Linux kernel and CPU. It is written in C++ with SDL and is supported on multiple platforms.
* Runs 16-bit Windows applications
* Runs 32-bit Windows applications
* Runs in a browser with Emscripten (wasm and asm.js)
* Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux and Haiku
* Currently supports running multiple Wine Version: from 1.7 to Wine 5.0